Tuesday, June 18, 2013

About Me

About me 

I am Skyler.
I live in Maine.
I am an artist.  
I have a crazy little brother.
My favorite color is blue.
I climb lots of mountains with my family and  friends.
I just climbed Dedham Bald Mountain and Chick Hill.              
My best friend is Rose.
My favorite book is Mrs. Frisbee and the Rats of Nimh.       
                                                     I play piano.
                                                    I love to read and write.    


4 comments:

  1. Skyler, you are writing so well and growing so fast. I'm so proud of my smart, artistic daughter. xoxox Love, Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...You have your own blog! Wow! I can't wait to see what you write! I love the pictures of you and Ella in the mud. It looks like good clean fun...no...wait...good muddy fun! I hope I can meet Ella this summer when I visit you in Maine! I love you, sweet girl. Fantastic job writing. I am looking forward to reading what you do this summer! love you so much, Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a crazy brother just like you have a crazy uncle who lives in San Francisco! I can't wait to see you this summer Skyler - I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful beginning to you Blog, Skyler. I can't wait for your next entry. I love you, Omom

    ReplyDelete