Friday, August 22, 2014

Skyler's Dog Business



 Hi!  I'm Skyler.  I am almost 10 years old.  I am starting a dog-watching service at my house in Bangor, and if you have a dog, I'd love to help you!

I have a fenced in area in my yard, where you dog can play with my dog.  I have a dog house, a dog bed, and plenty of other toys for your dog to play with.


I will walk your dog three times a day, feed him or her, and give plenty of water.

My mom and stepdad will be here to help if anything happens.

Here is my family!  We love dogs!

I charge $15 dollars a day for overnight stays, or $1 an hour for shorter visits.  

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please email my mom at emiliethrockmorton@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Skyler,

    It makes me wish I had a dog.

    Love you, Omom

    ReplyDelete